We offer Reiki at Sol Wellness in Tempe, Arizona. We travel to client's homes e to give their animals a Reiki session. We also travel to hospitals within a 25 miles radius of Tempe to administer Reiki to patients in the hospital, during chemo sessions and surgeries.
Reiki is a holistic, non-invasive healing treatment. The effect of this treatment, that involves gentle touch, is to reduce stress, pain and tension while bringing a person’s system back into balance on all levels: physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual.
Reiki treatments stimulate the body’s own innate wisdom for healing. Reiki works as a complementary treatment and supports any and all conventional medical treatments.
The practitioner gently places his/her hands in different positions on, or slightly above, the body while the patient sits in a chair or lies in a bed. As stress and tension are released, the body begins to relax and release the trauma, illness, or imbalances and returns to harmony, equilibrium and calmness.
Pre, Post and During Surgery
· Cancer Treatment centers
· Chemotherapy suites
· At home, in a bed or in a chair
· Rehabilitation facilities
· Children’s units -NICU, PICU
· Labor and Delivery
· Intensive care units
· Emergency rooms
· Veterans Hospitals
· Assisted Living and Nursing homes
· Animal Shelters
Reiki treatments are adaptable to any environment and everyone can benefit. Reiki is appropriate and helpful for people of any age and with any condition-newborns, children, teens, adults, and seniors.
Sessions are typically 15-30 minutes. Each individual pet is different. Some pets take to these therapies readily and will enjoy a full session even at their first appointment. Others may take some time to get used to the idea and “feel” of Reiki and may initially only want a shorter session.
Reiki can be given hands on, as well as at a distance. Most pets, especially cats, take to Reiki readily. Some pets relax so deeply during a treatment that they may fall asleep.
Conditions Reiki may help with:
· Blood pressure
· Side Effects of Chemo, Radiation and Medications
· Digestive disorders
· Drug or alcohol addiction
· Heart or circulatory conditions
· Childbirth support
· Stress relief
· Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
· End of life palliative care
· Trauma, grief, loss
· Reduces pain, anxiety, tension, stress and depression
· Quiets the mind and calms and soothes emotions
· Accelerates surgical recovery and healing
· Balances the body’s immune system
· Diminishes the side effects of chemotherapy, radiation therapies and medications including anxiety, nausea/vomiting, skin eruptions, fatigue, insomnia.
· May decrease the amount of medications needed
· Dissolves energy blockages and releases toxins
· Enhances feelings of well-being and empowerment
A treatment feels like a wonderful glowing radiance that flows through and around you. Reiki treats the whole person including body, emotions, mind and spirit creating many beneficial effects that include relaxation and feelings of peace, security and well-being.